I’ve just returned from another victorious quiz night where we have pulled off a crushing victory (in the sense that we’ll be crushed by the 7 point winners handicap next week). In all it was a good one – I always enjoy winning, and we seem to be getting better at it, or we’re at least having a good run.
Three questions stood out which we struggled at:
1) What does a cruciverbalist do?
2) Which sport do you wear a Keikogi in?
3) Which US State is the only one which you can spell without any of the letters in George W. Bush?
1) Crossword puzzles – cruci for cross, and verbalist for wordsmith. We looked right past crossword and went for preacher – Doh!
3) Indiana – we had written down 45 state names before this one came to us. It took a while…